– Owner/Head Coach
I have been an athlete my whole life. I’m naturally competitive, so with CrossFit, the sport of fitness, it couldn’t be a better fit. It’s something that constantly challenges me to improve, and it makes me a stronger person, both physically and mentally. It really is a true test of mental toughness, and it’s done in a way that never gets boring or repetitive.
From the first day I did CrossFit I knew it was something special and was addicted. The training I had previously been doing did not compare to the quick gains I received from CrossFit. The CrossFit community is great and I love coming to work every day. CrossFit has put me not only in the best physical shape of my life but has also made me mentally tougher. The workouts are intense and often test your will to continue and not give up. I have to say that my favorite part of CrossFit is coming together with everyone to see people crush times and max out. It truly is thrilling to see the results of yourself and those that I have established such great relationships.
I can honestly say CrossFit has made me a better person. I am a very passionate and knowledgeable trainer who cares about my clients.
Certifications and seminars:
- Certified CrossFit Level 1 coach 2008
- CrossFit Powerlifting certification 2010
- CrossFit Movement and Mobility certification 2011
- CrossFit Football Certification 2011
- Wilke’s Olympic Lifting seminar 2011, 2012
- CrossFit Endurance Certification 2012 CrossFit Gymnastic Certification 2012
- Attitude Nation Olympic Lifting Certification 2013
- CrossFit Kids Certification 2013 USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach 2013
- Mad Dogg spin certified 2006
- C.O.R.F.I.T. personal trainer certification 2003
- Former competitive bodybuilder Competed in CrossFit 2010 Sectionals and qualified to move onto place 18th in CrossFit 2010 Regionals
- Civilian Military Combine competition, Camelback PA 2012
- Civilian Military Combine competition, Brooklyn NY 2012